All brand, artwork, product names and associated logos contained within this website belong to their respective owners and are protected by copyright.
The stories in this website are a derivative work based upon ideas developed in:
- "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep" novel by Philip K. Dick © Philip K. Dick Trust.
- "Blade Runner" movie and screenplay by Ridley Scott, Hampton Fancher, David People © Blade Runner Partnership.
- "Value-added immigration, Lessons for the United States from Canada, Australia, and the United Kingdom", © Economic Policy Institute.
- "Workforce of the future: The Blue World in 2030" © PWC.
- All the other artists present on this website and mentioned on the spot when possible.
This website and all of the information it contains are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied. All implied warranties, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement, are hereby expressly disclaimed. Links and references to any other websites are provided for information only and listing shall not be taken as endorsement of any kind. Shimata Dominguez Corporation is not responsible for the content or reliability of the linked websites and does not endorse the content, products, services or views expressed within them.
Limitation of liabilities
Under no circumstances will Shimata-Dominguez Corporation be liable to any person or business entity for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or other damages based on any use of this website or any other website to which this site is linked, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, or loss of programs or information, even if the Shimata-Dominguez Corporation has been specifically advised of the possibility of such damages.
Shimata-Dominguez Corporation collects and treats information for its own purposes and in your interest, otherwise information processing falls under the SDCR (Shimata-Dominguez Colony Rule).